Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Day in the Life of Maren Thueson:)

Everyone seems to be posting on what they do everyday so I decided to join in on the fun!!
On Monday's, Wednesdays, and Fridays I wake up at 6 for Jazz Band... and the only reason why I do jazz band is for the trip to Cali that we are going on the week after school gets out!!! It will be the funnest thing anyone could ever do... you don't even realize. Driving on a bus for 14 hours with some of your closest friends, Playing your instrument maybe only 4-5 times the whole trip, going to Disneyland, 6 flags, and Santa Monica Pier Beach, and then driving back home. Really? It will be the greatest moment of my life:) And then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I wake up at 7ish!

Period 1:
English: ummm... let me tell you something about English. IT'S DEATH! So hard. I thought Mrs. Bullock was hard last year, was i more wrong. We have to write a 250 line poem on a biography that we read, ummm... i don't even think i can write one on my own life, let alone someone elses life that i've never met in my life! And we also have to do a powerpoint presentation on it. But i guess we have to get used to this... we are in "high school" i hate when people say that, if we were really in "high school" We would be up at BHS.... but we're at Millcreek, so i just consider ourselves in 9th grade... nothing to spiffy. But i do have this class with Abby and Courtney who i sit right next to which makes it bearable:)

Period 2.
Biology: Okay, I'll admit, I love Biology... it's not like too easy or anything. I just love Mrs. Decaire:) she is so funny. And i LOVE biology... i know, i'm a nerd:) Who loves science? I don't know... people like Paul Baskin. But I hate other types of science... but Biology fascinates me, don't ask me how, I think i get it from my dad....:)

Period 3. Seminary: Oh Seminary:) It's just great... especially when you have Katie Allen, Marissa Frasier, Ryan Butters, Josh Fisher, Kami Maxwell, Lexie Powell and more! And when someone brings a treat every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday:) yum! And it just makes you feel happy inside:)

Period 4. Algebra 2: It's alright. I guess i could of just went the normal route like a normal person and be in geometry right now... but I didn't. It's just boring. But not that hard. Nothing much to say about it... except I have the best class:) (But no worries Emily, it would be better with you!!) Sara Jones, Katie, Caroline, Trevor, Jordan, and then a bunch of nerds:)

Period 5. Geography: Okay, another moment of confessing... I. LOVE. MRS. BULLOCK! I always have and I always will.... i'm sorry Ali, but I love History and everything because of her! I don't know why but she is just Awesome! And in Geography... you have OUTLINED notes... it's like the easiest thing in the world:)

Period 6. Band: I'm glad Mr. King doesn't read my blog, because Band pretty much drives me insane. I'm doing it for 2 reasons, Jazz. Band. Trip. and Peer Tutoring! I guess it's alright,... but i'm totally dropping the trumpet after Jr. High.

Period 7. Student Gov:) favorite. class. We have drawing contests, eat treats, chat with our buddies, and learn about the 7 Habits of Affecting Teens:) It's just the greatest!! I love it!!!!

Ironic Moment: If Katie would switch her Biology and English then we would have ALL 7 classes together and she is my locker buddy:) Right above me!!


Then I either have a game to go cheer at:) or go home and do homework, get on facebook, or get ready for dance.

Dance is just the greatest, I love everyone i dance with, It is the greatest:)


Then i come home and do more homework.

Go to bed.

And it starts all over again:)

That's my life and i'm just gonna go on living it:)

1 comment: