Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last Week Of School!

1 word... Hallelujah! 8th grade was great! I loved it and will miss it. But it was torturous sometimes! But i guess 9th grade will be like 2 times worse, but I'm just so excited for a break!
Somethings i'm looking forward to for the Summer:
The sun!!!
Nationals for Dance:)
Cheer Camp
Being with my Friends 24/7
Swimming

Somethings to look forward to for next school year:
Cheer:) I'm really excited! So far it has been really fun and we've had like 3 practices! And my squad is great!
New Teachers, some teachers for next year I'm kinda excited for!
My sister is moving back!!:)
New Fun Adventures
And the whole package that comes with a new year!

Things I'll Miss:
Ali:(
9 more days together. (not including school days)

The Last week of school is always a blast... because you do Nothing! it's just a party all week! Which is super fun!
English: Outsiders Test, AR tests, and Igor!!!
Band: Sightreading
Geometry: Logic Puzzles:)
Science: Oil spill:( and Movie probably
History: (grrr. mrs. bullock) we have.... notes and a test. bleh.
Drawing: Draw
Health: Movies Babay!!
and that's just during school!

Then we have all of the end of year Parties!:) Which i don't know details about... but SOMEONE will throw one. And if no one does.... I guess I will have to. But I really don't want to so someone please host one:) Please and Thank you!

I wish I had pictures for this post, but this post is about the Future so... Not really going to happen!

PART-AY!!!!
That's my life... just gonna go on liven it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment