Saturday, June 12, 2010

.:.Love Today.:.

Oh boy... It's been a while since my last post!! Well School finished which is such a relief! I can just do whatever I want whenever I want! Who wouldn't want that?!? So here I am at Corbins House with Ryan, Jordan, Ali, and Corbin:) Court and Mary left to go make cookies... but they were here. So today was kinda lame, before I came here. I went and got my sisters phone... FOR 1.5 HOURS!!! It shouldn't take that long to get a phone... it was really boring. Then I drove all the way to Provo to get my swimsuit but it was worth it because it fits really well and is cute:) Then I went to Ali's and chillllled, and then we came here!!! And right now I'm sitting here with Ryan and Jordan listening to "Say Yeah" Like ten thousand times:) haha! Ryan's favorite line: "He's doing the pocohantas, doing that Rain Dance" Ali leaves in a week. :( That's my life and I'm just gonna go on living it:)

2 comments:

  1. how old is your sister? Sorry, you probably don't want a 6th grader commenting on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22... haha! and I don't care what so ever:) Actually... I love it!!

    ReplyDelete